Monday, September 15, 2008

New York Times Confirms the Hotness

Back in June, the New York Times ran an article by Seth Kugel, "The Bronx is More Than Just Yankee Stadium," which basically confirms everything that the BoogieDowner preaches about our beloved borough.

Yes, this article is old news. But it came out before BoogieDowner was in existence, so I thought it was worth providing a linky-loo to it for our millions of devoted readers (well, maybe more like hundreds, but it's a start) who may have missed it. Towards the bottom of the article, you'll find some key visitor information summing up places you should check out in SoBro.

*Photo of Gallery Lounge on Bruckner Blvd. courtesy of Robert Caplin/NY Times*

~ErLu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martinis?!!? I think it's time for another BoogieDowner restaurant review!

Actually, if I am not mistaken, I think The Gallery Lounge is the same place that serves up great sushi. It was closed the Sunday when I went to Mott Haven last.

So, did I mention Martinis? Erin and Lou - shall we fight for the assignment to go and check them out?