Tuesday, September 1, 2009

100 Bronxites

Pretty Cool Project From the Inbox:
I am currently in the process of putting together a project in which I would photograph 100 Bronxites (4 from each zip code). The Idea is that there is so much diversity within our borough and I wanna capture that. If you are interested in being my "model" send me a note with your name (or nickname), zip-code and a brief description of yourself. I would love to photograph people where they feel most comfortable, but I would prefer outdoors for better lighting.

If you are interested in either the Tree Museum walk or the 100 Bronxites project please contact me.

Miriam D.
miriam.deleon [at] gmail.com


~ErLu

2 comments:

MuffinGal said...

Can anyone contact her?

Boogiedowner said...

I think so. Shoot her an email.