Friday, June 19, 2009

It's 10 p.m. Do you know where your senator is?

Well, here at Bainbridge House we did know where Senator Pedro Espada was at 10 p.m. last night, but his whereabouts got a bit murky after that... Here's the tip we received from an observer:
At 10 p.m., I switched to Channel 6 [the building's closed circuit TV feed for the lobby] just in time to see Pedro enter the lobby with several pieces of luggage and a woman wearing a large straw hat (like the one on his door but without the flowers). Since groceries had come in over the weekend, I thought this was all part of "The apartment is furnished and I live there." But in a matter of minutes, both Pedro and the lady left,got into a gas guzzler larger than a hearse, and drove away. Someone is in the apartment(lights are on), but it is not "himself."
~ErLu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm, people who don't live in the building don't know that channel 6 tells you who is coming in and out.

Anonymous said...

I can confirm I saw THE MONSTER TRUCK between 10:30-11PM. I did not know it was Pedro's but its good to know that he brought his dog clothing and food.
http://westsidebx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can the residents of the co-op building get together and write a letter to the Bronx DA Robert Johnson? He's apparently convening a grand jury now and I don't know why he's not interviewing the co-op neighbors as well as the Mamaroneck housekeeper. . .

Anonymous said...

Dear Neighbors of Espada:

Interesting to hear that Espada does not even know what "his" Bronx residence blgd. channel 6 offers. I don't live in the building but I would love to see someone go and knock on his door and see who opens. Maybe it's the housekeeping...LOL! Take photos