Monday, March 14, 2011

Senator Reverend Rubén Díaz to His Colleagues: You Can Give My Campaign the Money!

For those following NYS Senator Carl Kruger's (not from the Bronx) indictment, and are wondering about whether fellow "Amigo" NYS Senator Diaz Sr. plans on returning any contributions received from Senator Kruger, please see below. The following press release was posted on March 11th, by Senators Diaz's office. If he did return any contributions back to Krugers campaign fund; where would they end up? If anyone knows please share.

Gregory
*********

New York State Senator Reverend Rubén Díaz (D-Bronx) issued the following statement after receiving media inquiries about whether or not he would return campaign money received from Senator Carl Kruger, who surrendered to federal authorities yesterday:

"I have no intentions at all to return any money that has been donated to my Re-Election campaign. Anyone who knows me knows that my votes cannot be bought, and that my convictions will not change because of any campaign contribution by anyone.

I would like for my colleagues who may be confused about what to do with campaign money they received from Carl Kruger before he was indicted, that if any of them feel guilty that they took Carl Kruger’s money for their campaigns and don’t know what to do with it, they can give it to my campaign. I won’t feel guilty at all.

My colleagues, my friends, and my enemies may all feel free to donate directly to my campaign by credit card to by visiting the following address: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/ZxBtmPQf/Ruben-Diaz-for-State-Senate-Committee/
Donations by checks should be made payable to Rubén Díaz for State Senate, and mailed to Rubén Díaz for State Senate, P.O. Box 229, Bronx, New York.10460"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This seems to be a case of i'm innocent!!! until I confess, and they send me to A Country Club. 2 Down one more to go. Gay rights totally immoral, corruption perfectly fine, as long as you don't get caught!!! It's really nice when you don't practice what you preach. Or in the words of the late, great, Rev. Ike "How much you pay!, Is how hard I'll Pray, AMEN!!!