Friday, February 18, 2011

OPEN HOUSE: Saturday February 19th from 11am to 11:45am - 325 # 201st - 1BR/1Bath Co-op in Mosholu Section of the Bronx

Anyone looking for a one bedroom co-op in one of the best co-op buildings in the Bronx please join me tomorrow for my open house at 325 E 201st unit 3A. Asking price is $149,000. Please see the description below and feel free to call if you have any questions. I can be reached on my cell phone # at (845) 304-5745. This is the same building Erin and Lou, the original founders of the BoogieDowner, lived in. For more info please see previous post.

Mosholu/Bedford Park 900 Sq. ft. 1 Bedroom co-op with low maintenance (ONLY $518) in great pet friendly elevator building. High owner occupancy and strong financials! Sunny, forward facing unit overlooking tree lined steet. Eat in kitchen, hardwood floors, grand terrazzo lobby and period accents throughtout the building. Close proximity to Mosholu Park, Botanical Gardens and Fordham University. Quick access to city via B,D,& and Metro-North. Storage units available. Parking spots available on wait-list basis as well.






Gregory Tsougranis
NYS Liscensed Associate Broker
Century 21 Metro-Star
2017 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
office #(718) 794-2327
Cell #(845) 304-5745

8 comments:

Jack said...

Please let us know if 4B comes on the market.

Anonymous said...

He may have to sell his home in Mamaroneck and move into 4B!!! Wanna buy a big house?

iKNOWthatsRIGHT said...

So the boogiedowner turned into a real estate blog? boring. later.

Anonymous said...

He can't spell, but he can sell real estate - maybe.

Boogiedowner said...

Real Estate posts are a fraction of the posts up. Do the math. Besides helping me sell property to substantiate my time spent on the Blog, people do enjoy the information. I have access to detailed reports as to what gets read. I will post most real estate related posts on Friday since most Open Houses are help over the weekend.

Gt

Boogiedowner said...

From the comments I assume 4B is Pedro Espada’s unit. I don't think he owns it under his name. I will check the city records to confirm.

Gregory

Anonymous said...

It's under his name.

Boogiedowner said...

I checked Comps Inc. and your correct. The unit is under his name.

Gt