Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Boogiedowner Real Estate: 2 Bedroom Co-op at 2199 Holland Avenue Only $135,000

Here is a great two bedroom one bath in excellent condition overlooking Pelham Parkway. It was just listed so please call if you want first dibs on it! Interest rates are low and prices are reduced in today's market. Besides the essentials below, I posted four photos for your review. My contact information can be found at the bottom of the post. This one will go quickly.

2199 Holland Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
Maintenance: $835
Pet Friendly: Yes
Estimated Sq. footage: 850
Monthly Mortgage at full asking with 10% down and a 4.5% interest rate: $615.62
Monthly Mortgage at full asking with 20% down and a 4.5% interest rate: $547.22





MLS Listing # 3134892
"Sunny, pet friendly 2 bedroom co-op in well maintained elevator building. Unit overlooks Pelham Parkway. Trees outside every window! Walking distance to everything including #5/#2 subway lines, various NYC bus lines and Express Bus line for quick access to City. Great food shopping on Lydig Avenue and great commercial strip on White Plains Road. Spacious rooms with great hardwood floors and tall ceilings. Parking available but there is a wait list. High owner occupancy and good financials."


Gregory Tsougranis
NYS Licensed Associate Broker
Century 21 Metro-Star
2017Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461

Cell # (845) 304-5745
e-mail: bronxrealestate@yahoo.com
web site: gregslist.me

3 comments:

Cheap web hosting services said...

Great post and analogy! My website is missing dilithium crystals or something but with the blogging challenge I've recieved alot more visits and comments than I ever have before.

Cheap web hosting and domain name said...

I absolutely enjoyed reading and hope you keep updating it frequently! I absolutely liked the abstraction you accept aloft here. It is actual accessible and advantageous one.

dissertation proposal said...

I am just catching up but holy crapoly, that sounds like an awesome tailgate! I have to say - they aren't all that amazing. Deep fried Prime Rib? My god. Thank you for providing this information.