Monday, February 20, 2012

BoogieDowner Real Estate: Chris's Deli and Grocery in Pelham Bay, only $69,000

Chris's Deli and Grocery in Pelham Bay is for sale at a great price. The equipment and present stock alone is worth more than the asking. For additional information please do feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone. My contact information is posted below.

Gregory
***************


Business For Sale
Empire MLS # 3205374
Asking Price: Only $69,000
Approximate Sq. feet: 850

"Chris's Deli and Grocery Corp. in the Pelham Bay community for sale. Priced for a quick sale, at only $69,000. Corner of Mayan and Middletown Road near school and public library. Annual revenue approximately $350,000. Monthly rent $2,300 with annual increments of $100. Lease ends 3/31/18 with possibility for additional 5 year option. Property owner pays heat, hot water and real estate taxes. This is NOT A NNN LEASE. Business sold with all equipment. Store occupies two retail stores."




Presented By GregoryTsougranis

NYS Licensed Associate Broker

Century 21 Metro-Star

2017 Williamsbridge Road

Bronx, NY 10461

Cell # (845) 304-5745

Office: (718) 794-2323

E-Mail: bronxrealestate@yahoo.com




1 comment:

course in real estate said...

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful