Friday, July 15, 2011

BoogieDowner Job Hunt: Staff Icons Seeks Beer/Popcorn/Soda Servers for U2 Concert at the Meadowlands

Here is some part time work that might be of interest to a BoogieDown reader. If interested please contact the Dawn Foster at Staff Icons, LLC. Their information is listed below.

Gregory
******

Hi U2 Fans!!!

I have 75 openings for Beer/Popcorn/Soda Servers for the U2 Concert at the Meadowlands this Wednesday, 7/20! It pays $10 an hour plus tips! The shift starts at 3pm until 12:00am! You get to eat and drink for free while you work!! The job entails walking up and down steps during the concert selling to the audience watching the concert!!

It’s a great opportunity to watch the U2 Concert for free and get paid for it!!!

If you are interested, I would need you to contact me asap in my office at Staff Icons at 201-986-7888 or e-mail me at dfoster@stafficons.com with your contact information and I will have one of my Recruiters call you to get you registered to work the event. It is first come first serve so you need to confirm with me asap to confirm a spot to work the event. Once you are registered with my agency and work this event you will then be on call to work future events at the Meadowlands such as Giant and Jets games and various concerts….

Please spread the word and gather all your friends as this event will be a fun one to work!!

Thanks,
~Dawn

Dawn Foster
President
Staff Icons, LLC
1 Kalisa Way
Unit 309
Paramus, NJ 07652
201-986-7888 O
845-321-0777 C
201-986-7444 F

dfoster@stafficons.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnf <- Please Link In to me on LinkedIn
www.stafficons.com

1 comment:

Felon Job Finder said...

U2 concert is the best that I ever watched(second to beyonce's performance).