City-Wide Rally Against
· Bloomberg has already made the PEP vote to CLOSE 25 SCHOOLS THIS YEAR.
· On April 26th Bloomberg will make the PEP VOTE TO CLOSE 33 MORE.
· This will mean an astonishing 58 closures in one year.
· Mayor Bloomberg has destroyed, and continuesto destroy, communities with his undemocratic and unjust policies that ignore the needs of our students.
· Join us on Thursday April 19thin front of TWEED (52 Chambers Street, Manhattan) at 4 PM to stand up and say NO MORE SCHOOL CLOSURES: The rally will begin at 4:30
· E-Mail: Stopturnaround@gmail.com for more info.
· This rally was initiated by a coalition of chapter leaders, delegates, and members from seven of the 33 schools. We urge you to join us