Friday, January 28, 2011

For those on the Hunt: Pelham Parkway South Open House Sat. February 12th

METROSTAR

For those interested in a new home in Pelham Parkway South Section of the BoogieDown feel free to join us tomorrow.

PET FRIENDLY Open House

Saturday February, 12 noon to 1pm

Great 2BR co-op walking distance to Pelham Parkway. Lively neighborhood with excellent shopping, especially food. Quick access to city via 2 and 5 train as well as multiple buses for easy access to East West Bronx.

2199 Holland Avenue #3P
Asking: $159,000
2Bedroom, 1 Bath
Sq. footage: approx 812 feet
Maintenance: $795

Living room: This house is immaculate and in walk in condition. New Hardwood floors.

Large master bedroom

Large second bedroom. This is not a Jr4 converted to a 2BR. Both bedrooms are large. Second bedroom used as a dressing room.

Front of Building. Exit and turn left and within 100 steps your at the park. Exit and walk right and you will find great produce and food stores with an ethnic twist.

The property is reasonable priced. Below past comparable sales. In addition, interest rates are still in the high 4% low 5% range . They are expected to creep up however. 2BR are always great for re-sale. The co-op being PET FRIENDLY is also a big plus for re-sale and pet lovers.

For more info please call Gregory Tsougranis @ (845) 304-5745 or
email me at Bronxrealestate @yahoo.com

Gregory Tsougranis
NYS Lic. Associate Broker
Century 21 Metro-Star
2017 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461

Office # (718) 794-2327
Private Cell # (845) 304-5745

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please define "emaculent"?????

Anonymous said...

Does the new Boogie Downer live in the Boogie Down? 845 area code???

Boogiedowner said...

Like I said I live in Pelham Parkway. If you go to my first post I break it down for everyone. I also mentioned that I had a furniture store. The store was located in Nyack New York. It was called Wood & Willow Furniture & Home Decorating Gallery. Thats were the (845) extension comes from. For the 5 or 6 years I had the store I did live in Nyack for about 2 or 3. I also spent time in Greece and Bulgaria. I Imported goods form Eastern Europe. That was my nitch. I never said I spent every living day of my life in the Bx. I also like to travel -I have been to Hungary, Turkey, Germany, Puerto Rico, Italy and afew other places. Thanks for asking but no scandal here.

Gt

Boogiedowner said...

Emaculent???- As a realtor I have seen how many people live - The good the bad and the very ugly!!! This home is emaculent or clean. It's orderly and neat. You can come see for yourself tomorrow but there is a no shoe policy.

Here is the word in a sentence. "The co-op was kept emaculent, mostly due to the owners not permitting anyone to step into the co-op without first taking off their shoes". Using words in sentance is a literacy technique I used when i was an elemantary school teacher. Got it?

I hope to see you tomorrow and I am always here for my fellow Bronxites, just like they are here for me. Tons of corrections from the public. It's a good thing. Just having fun it getting late.

Gt :)

Anonymous said...

If Ms. Markowits (probably misspelled, also) is still alive, would be shocked by your posts.
There is no such word as "emaculent" in either Greek or English. The word for clean is "immaculate."
I think "sentance" and "elemantary" are words from your second grade spelling list.
(845) is an area code, not an extension.
Did you really teach?
Do you look before you post?

real teacher said...

Since you're getting so many corrections, why not take the advice you're given instead of defending your use of nonexistent words?
Get someone to proofread for you.

Boogiedowner said...

I will go back and correct. Thanks again.

And yes I was a teacher. My kids did great.

Gt

Guywithacause said...

Hehe...oh Boogiedowner..did you really just defend emaculent! This is what I was saying about my experiences with RE agents.

Ugh...I would like to think there are some bumps when transitioning to a new blogger at the helm...but I got a bad feeling about this. Prove me wrong Boogie!